Anim Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesomezuzu 
Front Page  TheaterTheater  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gunnar
Gunnar
Examples

Caffeine : 150090

FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW! _
PostSubject: FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW!   FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:14 am

Gunnar wrote:
So, Ive been thinking, Forumotion is pretty damn limited, and to make this site more fun i thought of moving to a .co.cc domain, this will allow us full control over the forums with almost no limitations, I´ve already made the domain and installed the forums, but i want to see if it will accually get active before i drop these, so in the mean time, ill accually be posting on both forums at a time, then as more of the few that are here move over, i might drop these forums or just leave them be.

http://animcafe.co.cc/forum/index.php

PAY ATTENTION TO THE GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENTS >:O
Back to top Go down
https://animcafe.forumotion.com
Mister Daan
Mister Daan
Newcomer

Caffeine : 44

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW!   FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:01 pm

hmm pretty noice. But we gotta get more memberz ;-; the only active members around here are you and i. And i'm not even that active
Back to top Go down

Rapid
Newcomer

Caffeine : 0

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW!   FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Daan in right. Also there's a problem with the forums on .co.cc.

I know php, maybe i can help?
tell me on irc (Fahad)
Back to top Go down
Mister Daan
Mister Daan
Newcomer

Caffeine : 44

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW!   FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Sorry rapid but i think the site is dead. People just stopped replying ;-;
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW!   FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW! Empty

Back to top Go down

FUCKING READ THIS POST NOW!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anim Cafe :: The Lobby :: News.-